Did you know this blog will be one year old on January 1st? This year was full of many projects and I thought it might be fun to round up the five most popular posts from 2012 for nostalgia’s sake. These are the top five most viewed posts.
1. Sunshine Window Treatment : This was by far the most viewed post of 2012. The funny thing to me is, I really didn’t do much here except hang a sign I bought through an Etsy shop. In fact my husband did the hanging of the sign, so I really didn’t do anything. I do love how it looks though.
2. Master Bedroom Reveal: This post received the most comments with the curtain fabric being a favorite. This room was fun to transform for me, and some of the projects I worked on for this room became popular posts too.
3. DIY: Horchow Inspired Lamp Shade: This is an example of something I made for the Master Bedroom that turned out to be a popular post. This shade was inspired by a natural cane lamp shade I saw on-line at Horchow. I was able to make my own for a fraction of the price.
4. Ikea Hack Barn Light : I bought a Foto light fixture from Ikea added some spray paint and had my husband wire it into the existing recessed light opening. It made a huge difference in the kitchen.
5. Turning a Vase into a Lamp : I found some $10 vases at HomeGoods and transformed them into lamps by using a lamp kit. The pair of them are in the Master Bedroom.
You can visit the Projects page for a full list of projects and pictures from this past year. I am really looking forward to 2013 and some of the projects I have planned. I’d love for you to come back on New Year’s day for a Blogiversary Giveaway to help me celebrate one year.